Bill,

I dunno.  I'm an RF guy and this uProcessor stuff makes my eyes glaze over.

That said, your own reference says in part: "short-distance, intra-board communication." It seems to me that the problems seen are related to interconnections between the K3 and the K-Pod. And it seems the longer, the worser.

As I understand it, and I could very well be totally wrong, a couple of micro-controller pins are brought out to an unshielded connector without any buffering or filtering. From that point the environment is anyone's guess. The only reason that there isn't one of Jim Brown's Pin 1 problems, is pin 1 isn't used :-)

Wes  N7WS