I can report a success with my problem I reported yesterday.
I changed C8 to 10 pF and now AGC off works as expected.
Thanks to Gary, Wayne and everybody on the list for their support.
Its great how this group works together.

> Wayne suggested this too:
>
> "The simplest cure for this may be a different capacitor in the
> oscillator that makes it too inefficient at reduced bias to even start.
>
> You might try 10 pF at C8 or 680 pF at C7

73! de Werner OE9FWV

--
f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgmmng

Email powered by Pegasus Mail free at <http://www.pmail.com>
Homepage: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/>
Fone +43 5522 75013
Fax +43 820 555 85 2621