From: Elecraft <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> on behalf of Fred Moore
<f...@fmeco.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2017 4:38 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] kx3 px3

Anyone have any thoughts on getting the scale on the px3 to match the
s-meter on the kx3..

when the kx3 is showing a s9 signal the px3 is showing about s6..   3
s-units..

I have the pre-amp set to 20db, with a precision HP signal generator a
50mv signal does read S9 on the KX3 like it should, the px3 reads about
3 S units lower..

All cables are secure, and are the supplied cables between the kx3, and px3

Scale and Reference do not effect the delta between the readings..

surely there must be an adjustment I am missing in the PX3

This is a new PX3 built it yesterday morning, everything else works
properly..  ?????

latest firmware KX3 and PX3

Regards.. Fred

--