I get the "big hands in small spaces" complaint. I have very small
hands and can do some stuff that some of my friends just simply cannot
do. On the other hand there is no way I can swing a sledge hammer on a
ground rod like they can.

Ham friends that you can bribe with 807's and a backyard grill steak
dinner are very cool.

73, Guy K2AV