I have a trusty Elecraft XG2 S9 Signal Generator that I've used for years. It produces a nice S9 signal into my K3 at 7040.3 KHz. I'm trying to use it for trouble shooting a problem on a transceiver kit and there's something that I don't understand. When I try to measure the 50 uV (S9) signal with a Siglent SDS 1102 CML scope, I get nothing (no signal). I've tried it with the XG2 antenna connector open, and with it connected to a good 50 ohm dummy load. I'm measuring at the XG2 antenna connector (center conductor) with the scope probe grounded on the large 50 uV/1 uV switch which is grounded to the XG2 circuit board ground.

I'm able to measure other signals of about the same amplitude and frequency.

Are my expectations wrong, or am I doing something wrong???

73,
Randy, KS4L