How did you become moderator after being banned.  The moderator would not
even acknowledge anyone's emails.  Seems as though the moderator had no name
or call sign posted.  Guess you had an inside track.

I sent an email to you at Pro Audio after selling my KX3 and acquiring a
KX2.  You were the 'new' moderator claiming a more friendly group.  I
pleaded my case with my apology for promoting products.  I see the rules
still require your pre approval for mentioning/promoting a product.  You
didn't even have the courtesy to respond to my email.  From the post I've
seen not many were reinstated.

It stinks Howie no matter how you spin it.

73 Tex
ka5y