Leroy,

Many of us experienced exactly what you described: banning without notice and no replies from the moderator. I despise that method of running a list and no member has been treated that way since I became moderator of the Yahoo KX3 KX User Group in late May 2015 and I believe all here who are also on the KX3 list will agree. So I say again, your recollection of the timing of that event is in error.

I also checked the email logs for the account: kx3-ow...@yahoogroups.com and see no email from your email account in 2017. Please forward a copy so I can respond properly.

Howie - WA4PSC