Ignacy,

If those posts were responses to posts, then know that "Reply" goes only to the sender. You must do "Reply All" to send to the group and to the sender. If you do not want to reply to the sender, delete that address.

The KX3 Yahoo Group works differently than many other groups. I worked with the moderator to make replying to only the poster possible without "jumping through hoops", and the result is the best he could accomplish.

Look at the "To" line in your responses.

73,
Don W3FPR