I was turning the knob on a K3 once a couple years ago and thought, hey, what a
smooth turning knob. What a nifty radio. I want one. Not in this lifetime,
however, though I'm really enjoying my KX3 and K2. Well...OK...enjoying is
probably a stretch, since I need to put up an hf antenna again.

But, OK, maybe this is just one of those things that I'll just never understand
(there are lots), but if the display gives you the information you need, in
some legible manner, why does it need changed? Is there something your TS-570
isn't telling you that you just aren't getting by without knowing? Is change
for change's sake what we're asking for, or is there something I'm missing (not
at all unlikely)?

"It's a sighted thing, you'd never understand" is a perfectly valid answer
here. Probably.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194