On 7/26/2017 3:27 PM, Nicklas Johnson wrote:
> I can't imagine any world in which I would get bent out of shape or
> judgmental about someone signing /QRP.

Signing "/QRP" is just another manifestation of entitlement.  It is a
way of saying "I'm different and I demand special treatment."

It's the operator's choice to operate QRP (just a I choose to operate
with 100 Watts and simple antennas at the present time) but that does
not convey any special status, the right to demand that other operators
acknowledge that choice, or the right to demand that other operators
make a special effort "to work the weak station."

In a way, operating QRP is like other life choices ... keep it in your
shack and don't wave your flag in the face of others like a red cape in
front of a bull.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV