I respectfully disagree. Why do you think people adding /QRP want to be treated different or think that they're special? I don't sense that at all.

It's just to let people know they're using low power. No big deal! It doesn't bother me. Although I personally don't add anything after my call on air.

73!

Tom - KB2SMS

KX2 #01927