Nope, I was responding to Joe. I top posted right above his commentary per Elecraft list guidelines.

On 8/5/2017 12:47 PM, M. George wrote:
Wes, I understand that... assuming you are responding to me... I was asking
Joe what .inf file to modify and then reinstall the USB CODEC generic
driver to disable the irritating microphone boost which makes it too
sensitive.  I'm taking about the KIO3B USB CODEC here... Max NG7M