When I took out the KPAIO3 ready to install the 470mfd 16vw cap, as required
for the above mod, I noted that my pcb looked different to that shown in the
installation instructions. The track that as shown on figure 6 page 5 of the
instructions that is routed away from the left most of the 4 pads (the one that
the +ve lead of the cap is soldered to) was not present at all. The pad was
present but NO track. Clearly I must have a different version of that KPAIO3
pcb.
My question is, is the mod still valid??
Andy
G4HUE