Jorge,

With an adapter, it makes little difference.
But consider an external USB soundcard for your digital modes.
They can be purchased inexpensively, and as long as you set the internal soundcard to be default, you do not have to worry about transmitting the sounds produced by the operating system.

73,
Don W3FPR