Note that Mackie claims driver support for this product only through Win 7 (Win 8 is specifically not supported which may imply Win 10 isn't, either), and MacOS through 10.10 (Yosemite) -- later MacOS releases are specifically not supported.

Which doesn't mean it won't work, but this is from the Mackie website a few minutes ago.

Anyone here tested this interface on these later OSes? Be good to confirm before I click on the order button before the sale ends in a few hours... I already have a good USB sound interface that won't work on later-than-XP OSes (not sure about Mac).

73,

Lyle KK7P