Don't know your software, but I would (using HRD) attempt to set the database
up in server mode such that the HRD clients on either machine could add
records...
Perhaps your logging software uses a database method that would allow the same
approach.

-------- Original message --------From: G4pelRoss <g4...@gmx.com> Date: 10/4/17
 03:48  (GMT-06:00) To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net Subject: [Elecraft] Dual
Radios Single Logging
Hello Forum.
I have two PC's "A" & "B" running on WIN 10.

I now have two Transceivers:

An Icom 7800 connected to PC "A" via a 232 port/USB serial
converter cable.
This enables my logging Program Logic 9 installed on PC "A" to read the
frequency, mode, etc from the 7800.
LOgic 9's database is on PC "A".

I have an Elecraft K3s connect to PC "B" via their USB ports, and operate my
Data modes (FlDigi)
Easypal, CW, Olivia, RTTY, ect, using PC "B".
However I have to*manually*  enter all the QSO's worked on the K3s into LOgic 9
on PC "A".

Retaining the USB link between the K3s and PC(B), I would like to connect a
link between
the K3s and LOgic9 on PC "A", to input the frequency, mode, etc from the K3s
QSO's.

I only use one radio at any one time, switching the PTT and antenna
connection's manually.

Ross (G4PEL)

Message delivered to k...@montac.com