Just get a 2nd K2!

By "boots" I suspect you mean an amp, they're out there, the HFpack group has an amp in the works, I think you can buy the kit, and there are other kits out there. Our FCC in the US is very uneasy about anything that could be conceivably be used on CB, so HF QRP amps are not as common on the US market as they could be.

73 de Alex NS6Y