CW skimmer can copy almost anything.  I will not play in their sand box...

I think we need a good contest where each ham sends an actual RST he
copes, and a personally designed 3 alpha numeric check sum.  The check
sum get published when he/she turns in their log.  The logs get computer
compared any call where RST and Checksum that is copied correctly during
the exchange gets 5 points anyone that is incorrect looses 100 points
for that QSO.  The contest sponsor should be putting out false calls and
frequencies on the frequency spotter list, if any of those calls show up
on any list the whole log gets tossed and their name published as a
cheat..  There should also be people who only call CQTEST and never
answer a call, if there call shows that log is also tossed.

I have not use for CW decoded qso's as a learning tool or otherwise..
off my soapbox

Fred Moore
email: f...@fmeco.com
       wd8...@gmail.com