I quit contesting when about 5 years ago, when I walked into the 20
meter CW station at field day to relieve someone, I found 5 guys who
could not copy any CW at all, averaging 140-150/hour one was watching CW
skimmer and clicking on the calls, one was sending call/599 with
keyboard and one was logging with another keyboard.  The other two were
there just in case someone got tired of typing..  All at the same time
they were telling jokes and drinking coffee.

I'm out of here says I, I still work FD, but refuse to work a CW
contest, yes 30 meters is your friend on contest weekends

Fred Moore
email: f...@fmeco.com
       wd8...@gmail.com
phone: 321-217-8699