Hi-

Two questions?

After 18 years my K2 doesn’t turn on. I did it. I must have incorrectly wired
the Serial cable. When it got plugged in - that did it.

There is power thru the Power button. With the radio disassembled to the main
pc board, (sans everything that can plug into the main board) and power applied
thru the 1/8” coaxial power connector power doesn’t seem to get beyond that.

I am not in a place where I can get more parts out on the bench, nor the
equipment except for a cheap digital Voltmeter.

Question 1: Is there someone in the central Florida area who knows this radio
and can shed some light on my problem?

Question 2: Is there someone in central Florida who repairs the K2?

Thanks for reading.

73 de Dave

k1op...@gmail.com