Ken and all,

Thank you for that endorsement - I endeavor to return a radio working 'the best it can be' no matter if it is an official Elecraft repair on an independent repair.

At the current time, I am doing support for Elecraft as well as both Elecraft repairs and independent repairs for the Classic (legacy) gear - the K2, K1, KX1 and XV series tranverters. All that keeps me quite busy and my turn-around time on repairs has slowed since I have been also doing support activities via both email and phone directly for Elecraft.

Be that as it may, I still do many repairs of the K2, K1, KX1 and XV series tranverters, but my turn-around time has slowed a bit because of my other activities.

Send me a direct email (w3fpr@embarqmailcom) asking for my service and I will send you my service form. If you prefer to go through the official Elecraft repair channel, send an email to supp...@elecraft.com and ask for an RSA number and form - wait until you have received the RSA number and shipping instructions before sending your K2.

RSA repairs of the K2, K1, KX1 and XV series transverters are not done in Watsonville, but at my address in North Carolina, or possibility by Gary in Arizona.

73,
Don W3FPR