My WSJT-X Preferences -> Radio are set as follows on my iMac (MacOS 10.13.3
"High Sierra"):
Rig: Elecraft K3/KX3
CAT Control:
Serial Port: /dev/cu.usbserial-AXXXXXX     (Actual serial number
obfuscated)Baud Rate: 38400Data Bits: EightStop Bits: OneHandshake: NoneForce
Control Lines: DTR: <blank> RTS: <blank>
PTT Method: RTS Port: (same /dev/cu.usbserial as CAT Control)
Transmit Audio Source: <greyed out>
Mode: Data
Split: Rig
My Preferences -> Audio -> Soundcard are set to "USB Audio CODEC" for both
input and outputand both are Mono
My rig is a K3 with the KXV3B and KIO3B. I leave the filters opened up to
4.0kHz when in Data mode.I carefully tweak the outbound audio levels using the
'Pwr' slider on the right hand side of the WSJT-Xreporting window, in concert
with the MIC gain adjustment on the K3, and there is some interactionthat
requires some care to optimize for the 4 steady bars and one flickering bar on
the ALC meter.
No, I don't know what the serial port designations for Microsoft Windows look
like; I suspect thatLinux uses a device naming scheming similar to MacOS, but I
haven't personally seen it.
HTH, and 73,
Brandy, N1HO
Sent from Yahoo Mail on an iMac, so pardon any wierd formatting
    On Monday, February 19, 2018, 1:46:44 PM EST, eric norris via Elecraft