So was the antenna and related cabling/connectors good as verified by your
analyzer at the point of the radio connection?  In some 60 years of doing this,
I have yet to find the radio to be the problem when it tells me it’s looking
into high SWR.  There’s a first time for everything, course :-)

> On Mar 8, 2018, at 2:23 PM, rich hurd WC3T <r...@wc3t.us> wrote:
>
> Okay, so I took the plunge and disconnected the KX3 to take with me on
> vacation.   Hooking it back up proved to be a tad problematic - SWRs of
> 25:1 and no signals from any bands, anywhere.  I'm now working through what
> options I have, starting with checking female connector deformation and
> doing what I can to examine oxidation, and general quarrantining of wires
> and connectors.
>
> I also wrote to Elecraft to get a quote for a replacement BNC connector
> with the LPF installed - worst case is I'll just start over again with a
> new chassis connector.
>
> Ain't radio fun?   :)

Grant NQ5T
K3 #2091, KX3 #8342