Bill,

As long as one keeps in mind that Bird's reputatiom for accuracy has become
a thing of the past.  There are many more current products that surpass
them.

Always bear in mind that their odd meters (30 uA) are very non-linear and
measurements made using element ranges that fall in the bottom 1/3 or so of
the scale are the most accurate.  Overall, they claim to be accurate to +/-
20 percent of full scale.  HORRIBLE in
today's world!

FWIW ...

73!