A Roman Catholic priest in my hometown years ago, when John Kennedy was running for president, had license plates that read: 4 JK.  This priest name was Jan Kish, so it was just his initials, However, in the heated political climate of the day, many who should have known better interpreted it as a political statement and evidence of Catholic solidarity.  Kennedy's religion, of course, was a campaign issue.  73 Carl N8VZ