I just had to put the German part in.  I originally had DJ0MBC, then we looked
in the Netzagentur (German FCC) data base and found that DJ0BD and DJ0RD were
free.  I thought DJ0BD would be confusing in Morse so I paid my €70.00 and got
DJ0RD.  Unfortunately, the plate is tied to the car and car owner so if the car
is sold or scrapped the number is retired.  German license plates are issued
only with your local town or county abbreviation, a letter and a number.

I have M-D5973. M for München and D for DeHaney, the rest...

Vy 73 Robert (Bob) DeHaney DJ0RD/WU5T