Van: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net>
Namens brian
Verzonden: donderdag 30 augustus 2018 19:36
Aan: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Onderwerp: Re: [Elecraft] K3S fsk with usb

Rich,

I seem to recall that the serial port needed for FSK generally cannot come
from the run of the mill USB/RS232 converters.  They can't operate at 45
baud/5 bit rate needed.

See: http://aa5au.com/GettingStartedOnRtty.pdf

This is old info and things may have changed.

So what does a guy who has only USB ports do other than AFSK?  I thought
that was his question.

73 de Brian/K3KO

delivered to h...@kpnplanet.nl