>From: Mike Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Wed May 24 11:54:12 CDT 2006
>To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
>Subject: RE: [Elecraft] New Elecraft Products

K3-K5? Too many features can cause a drop in the need for operating skills. I
think Elecraft builders and CW Ops can be held in a high regard for thier
operating skills as well as thier knowledge of electronics. With the
deregulations of the ham ticket, No Code, I am happy with the Elecraft K2/100,
and if a K3 never comes along I will not be dissapointed, As everyone has
different requirements or needs, I think the module idea is great so add ons
can be made.

Bill KA3IXF