That's not nearly enough.  EVERYTHING in your home must be bonded together -- power, telco, CATV, your antennas, and all ground rods.  Two places to learn it -- N0AX's recent ARRL book on grounding and bonding, and my own tutorial, upon which much of Ward's book is based.

http://k9yc.com/GroundingAndAudio.pdf

Also -- as noted in my tutorial, EVERYTHING connected with your station, including computers and other accessories connected to your rig) should get power from the same outlet, or from outlets whose green wires (third pin) are bonded together in your shack. This is just as important as bonding.

73, Jim K9YC