On 1/3/2019 18:25, Don Wilhelm wrote:
While you quote a 50-50 split with the estate, most individual hams will do that for a greater share to the survivors - giving all but the expenses incurred to the survivors.

Yes, it is a lot of work, but "hams helping hams" predominates, and as long as expenses are covered, many hams are willing to give their time and effort to the family of an SK for no profit.

I've been doing just that lately for the widow of a SK friend. It's a lot of work, but it's what we do. He would have done the same for me.

73,

Scott K9MA

--
Scott  K9MA