Michael,

It all depends on a lot of things.

My personal "rule of thumb" is that I will pay up to 2/3 of the new price for a used transceiver. Since these are assembled kits, a lot has to do with how well it was built and the level of any upgrades. For instance on the K2, what is the serial number. Those below SN 3000 which have not been upgraded with ALL the relevant A to B mod kits and the IF crystal set upgraded will be worth less than a SN above 3000.

73,
Don W3FPR