From: "Kevin F." <roy...@gmail.com>
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: 1/5/2019 10:35:09 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] KX3 RX I/Q testing

Does anyone know how to test the RX I/Q signal is coming out of the radio
correctly. I used the elecraft cables trying to listen to the signal using
my computer and didn't hear anything. I would like to be able to use this
output in fldigi for the waterfall. And still be able to listen to CW
signals, so that I can use the waterfall to tune the radio correctly.

I'm remembering something about quadrature... not really sure.

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/

Message delivered to barrylaz...@gmail.com