Kevin,

The RX I/Q is at a low level, and is only usable for a panadapter like the KX3. It works for those applications because the signals are 90 degrees out of phase (which is what quadrature means).

For Fldigi, and other soundcard data mode applications, use the Phones output to feed the soundcard Line In.

73,
Don W3FPR