Well, after using those Koss SB45 cans for fifteen minutes - back they go to
Amazon and a brand new pair of Yamaha CM500’s is on it’s way to me. My initial
feeling was that the Koss was a tad tighter, but the more I wore them, the less
comfortable I was with ‘em. I guess that’s the difference between a $25 pair
and a $56 pair. I hope the ear pads on this set last longer than the seven
years I got out of the original. But, all things being equal, I suppose $8 per
year isn’t bad…

Let’s close this thread before Wayne drops the hammer on it.

Thanks, and 73 to all who responded.

Jim / W6JHB