I've always wanted to better understand the tweaks/handles that we have
in the noise blanker/noise reduction algorithms in the K3/K3S.  I can
'frob the knobs', until I see some reduction in noise, but I felt it
would be much better to not be flying blind, and be able to know just
what the various modes do and their parameters do, and be able to
actually see some better noise signature to get an idea of whether or
not a particular tweak is doing what I thought it was doing.

I have the Fred Cady book, and it goes into some detail, but I'd like to
see a much better description from the source as to just what all those
parameters actually do, and a means to see it actually happen, on the
P3, or a scope, hooked to the IF out or similar.

I'm plagued with all sorts of noise at my QTH, and I haven't spent much
time trying to hunt it all down.  I feel I need better insight than to
just go around pulling circuit breakers.  Some of the stuff is quite
likely to be off-premise, as well, which brings me back to likely having
to deal with it as best I can at the receiver end of it.

Thanks and 73,

-- Dave, N8SBE