One of the first things to do is isolate the noise to two sources in general.   (a) inside the house, (b) outside the house.

My approach is to use the 12V battery off of the lawn tractor to power the transceiver.  Use the antenna and band which provides the worst noise.  Then pull the main breaker for the house. What's the noise difference?  If there is little to no difference, the noise is outside of the house.  If the noise drops a noticeable amount, that part of the noise is inside the house. The MFJ 805 works well for finding noise inside the house.

To further look for (a), turn all breakers off and the main back on.  Noise should be about the same.  Then add one breaker at a time and observe the noise.  Yes, I know this takes many trips between the breaker panel and the radio.  When you flip a breaker ON and the noise increases, that tells one what circuit and area of the house the noise is originating.   Find it and eliminate it.  Then move on to other breakers in the panel doing the same thing.  This is simply the process of logically identifying the noise and then applying means to reduce or eliminate the noise. If it is outside of the house than an item such as the MFJ 852 works well.

The NB and NR functions work well in the K3S but they are no substitute for finding and eliminating the noise source.

73

Bob, K4TAX