Since the memory manager seems to be tied to Windows, should we contribute to
Chirp support for Elecraft? It already supports some Kenwood rigs, so if the
Elecraft memory command set is similar to Kenwood, that might not be too hard.

The request has been on the Chirp board since 2012, so it probably takes an
interested volunteer.

https://chirp.danplanet.com/issues/248

wunder
Walter Underwood