I've been playing with this sort of setup recently. I have a K3 with a KXV3 and an SDRPlay RSP1. For my usage I find that theP3 is a better option and when I want the display on the PC I have the RSP1 connected to the P3 IF Out and use the software set to accommodate it is working at a fixed IF.

I tried connecting the RSP1 with a tee piece and two short pieces of coax to have a separately tunable third receiver but found a lot of unwanted responses on the SDR receivers display. Although I did not investigate very far, switching back to the much more acceptable P3 IF out technique in short order, I can only presume leakage from the K3 is the cause.

It could be that I had things 'set wrong' so please feel free to comment but although an impedance matching splitter might not be a necessity it seems to me at least that some sort of buffer ahead of the SDR might well be.

Martin, HS0ZED