It was a feeble attempt at humor, given the nearly countable infinity of posts here on baluns over the last few years including but not limited to what they are, what they aren't, how they work, do they even work?, and do they even exist at all.  Perhaps my attempt was more feeble than I thought. [:-) And, yes I know that "near infinity" is meaningless.

73,
Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County