Good Evening,

   QSB plus a roaring background made copy interesting.  But with a few repeats things went fine.  Outdoor activities were discussed with food prominent in some of them.  It was sunny here with enough wind to keep the few biting flies off my scent.  Some insects use infrared while others track carbon dioxide.  Wind foils them all.

  On 14050.5 kHz at 2200z:

NO8V - John - MI

K4TO - Dave - KY

K6XK - Roy - IA

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

W0CZ - Ken - ND

  On 7047.5 kHz at 0000z:

K0DTJ - Brian - CA

K6PJV - Dale - CA

W6JHB - Jim - CA

QSB was especially deep during the forty meter net.  S2 to S8 or S0 to S9.  The noise level increased as the band passed over us. Hopefully the roaring is a sign of increased solar wind.  In a week that repeat sunspot should be lined up with us.

I will close with a link to some historic cheese factories.  You never know who has the freshest curds.

   Until next week 73,

       Kevin.  KD5ONS

http://www.mthorebhistory.org/cheese-factories.html

_