The other easy solution is to use only 5 channel hopping memories and create a Macro to move the VFO A up or down 1.5kHz depending on whether you stored SSB or CW frequencies in VFO A. The frequency shift is constant for all channels, so one Macro will do for all channels.
Assign the Macro to a PF button.

73,
Don W3FPR