You might try a VM.  I also have some ultra-legacy things that I still want to run.  One, a satellite ephemeris generator, is written in DOS 3.1 FORTRAN.  I installed Virtual Box and loaded DOS into a VM, program runs fine.  Another will run in Windows up to XP but not beyond, so a second VM runs XP for it.  I also have a Linux VM in there.

Virtual Box was free when I got it, I heard somewhere that it may not be free now, but there are several others out there too.

73,
Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County