Reminds me of a true story of my dear grandmother.  I came into the house one day while she was on the telephone.  She was almost hollering at the top of her voice.  After she finished, I asked "grandmother why were you hollering?"    She replied "I was talking long distance".

Seems as hams do the more often than not today.  If they didn't hear you the first time......then holler at the mike the next time.   That's sure to get their attention.   If one hollers loud enough, neither will need a radio.

73

Bob, K4TAX