Those transceivers are noted to have that issue.  They are very popular and there are thousands of them on the air today.  And we are always concerned better receivers.   How about cleaner transmitters.  That company did correct the problem but only with releasing a new model.

You aren't the only instance of those causing a problem.

73

Bob, K4TAX