And yet I find it a valuable feature on my other radios. It takes some serious intent to get the tuning rate to shift. Sensitivity can be adjustable and the increment value as well. I personally find it annoying to have to keep hitting a button to change the tuning rate. It would be quite easy to make this an adjustable, customization feature with a few menu options - off being one of them. Most current radios have this feature.

Doug -- KJ0F