From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of michaelheit--- via Elecraft
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 5:10 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] KX3 and JS8CALL

I would like to use JS8CALL on my Raspberry Pi 3B+ , so do I need to use my
SignaLink as well?  Has anyone on this group used a Pi3 with JS8CALL connected
to their KX3? Getting the KX3 connected to the Pi seems problematic; I have all
the connectors from Elecraft, the program is loaded on the Pi and seems to
operate properly, but doesn't seem to work with the KX3. I will need to get a
GPS HAT for the Pi and I'm considering the PI HAT from North West Radio that
includes a built in GPS with antenna. Thank you in advance for any input ...
de AD7VV

Michael Heit
North Pole, Alaska
AD7VV