If you want to buy Kent and save a few dollars, the kit form is at

http://www.kent-engineers.com/twinkit.htm

Even with shipping to the US, it was cheaper when I bought the paddles 2
years ago than from any US distributor I could find.  I wasn't able to
find it in kit form in the US, and I haven't compared prices lately.  So
you might want to double check.  Great paddles, though, and worth every
penny.  73!

Mike  ab3ap