Randy,

Since you will be using the K2 with the KPA100, you need to strongly consider adding to the list of upgrade mods shown on the K2 A to B instruction sheet the K2 Keying Waveshape mod. It is important to keep the keyclicks down. They are not obvious with the 10 watt K2, but rear their ugly heads when the KPA100 is in-line.

Elecraft no longer supplies the kit of parts, because the PIN diode specified is no longer available. However, there is a "fix for that" and it is included with each and every new K2 kit.

I will be sending you the original Keying Waveshape Mod instructions by private email, along with the Elecraft part to replace the PIN diode specified.

73,
Don W3FPR