I have to side with Mario on this one - while I hate computers and love the idea of 'em getting fried, it can still be damned inconvenient. I know there's an RS-232 connection that uses a little connector that looks like the old one on the IBM PS/2 mouse, little round thing, could that be used? 73 de Alex NS6Y