Don,

I downloaded the software, and found I could get my SSB OPT1 filter looking
great until I turned on the AGC in USB!

Well I did solve it. It was a poorly aligned L34 causing the problem. I had
read on this list that L34 was very broad and did not do much. Not at all true!

Now turning AGC off and on does what you would expect. I am going to work
though with the new software to better tweak things!

Thanks!

Chuck K8LBH